1) LIMITLESS CORPORATION s. r. o., Company ID no. 52777456 with registered office at Gallayova 1, 841 02 Bratislava, Slovakia (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”) is the Controller of personal data under the Section 5(o) of Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on personal data protection and amending and supplementing certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”).
2) Contact details of the Controller are as follows:
address: Gallayova 1, 841 02 Bratislava, Slovakia
3) Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4) The Controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
Sources and Categories of Processed Personal Data
1) The Controller processes the personal data you have provided to him/her or the personal data that the Controller has received on the basis of your order fulfilment.
2) The Controller processes your identification, and contact details and data necessary for the performance of the Agreement.
Lawful Basis and Purpose for Processing of Personal Data
1) The lawful basis for processing of personal data is
the performance of the Agreement between you and the Controller under Section 13(1b) of the Act,
the legitimate interest of the Controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Section 13(1f) of the Act,
your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Section 13(1a) of the Act in the event of non-ordering of goods or services.
2) The purpose of the processing of personal data is
executing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller; personal data which are required when ordering are necessary for a successful order execution (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the Agreement, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the Agreement or to perform the Agreement by the Controller,
sending business messages and other marketing activities.
3) There is no automated individual decision-making as defined in Section 28 of the Act. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
Period of Data Processing
1) The Controller keeps personal data
for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and the enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 30 years if personal data are processed based on the consent.
2) After the expiry of the period for keeping the personal data, the Controller shall erase the personal data.
Recipients of Personal Data (Subcontractors of the Controller)
1) Recipients of personal data are persons:
involved in the supply of goods/making payments on the basis of an agreement (PayPal, CardPay, accountant),
providing e-shop services (LKLK s.r.o.) and other services in connection with running the e-shop,
providing marketing services (LKLK s.r.o.).
2) The Controller does not intend to pass personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or to an international organization. (The recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing/cloud services.)
1) Under the terms of the GDPR you have
the right to access your personal data under Section 21 of the Act,
the right to correct your personal data under Section 22 of the Act, or the restriction of processing under Section 24 of the Act,
the right to erasure of your personal data under Section 23 of the Act,
the right to object to processing under Section 27 of the Act,
the right to data portability under Section 26 of the Act,
the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the Controller referred to in Article III of these rules.
2) In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to privacy has been infringed.
Terms of security of processing personal data
1) The Controller declares that he/she has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
2) The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data warehousing and personal data repositories in paper form, e.g. passwords, antivirus software, encryption, backups, etc.
3) The Controller declares that only persons authorized by him/her have access to personal data.
1) By sending an order from the online order form, you acknowledge that you are aware of the rules on personal data protection and that you accept it in its entirety.
2) You agree with these rules by ticking your consent via the online form. By ticking your consent, you acknowledge that you are aware of the rules on personal data protection and that you accept it in its entirety.
3) The Controller is entitled to change these rules. A new version of the rules on personal data protection shall be published on his/her website, and the new version of these rules and conditions shall be sent to your email address that you have provided to the Controller.
4) These rules come into effect on 25 January 2019.